Well, being a beginner at anything basically is a freaky and an exciting experience too. There are a few things that you need to know beforehand so that you do not panic out when it is time to take your first driving lesson. You can check out online for the various sites that offer you cheap driving courses in your locality and sign up for it. Make sure you see these things so that you are confident enough for your very first experience.
In the first place, do not be in a panic mode. You do not have to get into the driver’s seat right away. You will be put into the passenger’s seat first so that you see how your instructor goes about with the handling of the various parts of the car. Your instructor will give you a brief about all the basics that you need to learn and know of. Here are a few things that you need to do right before your first driving lesson.
- Do not get drunk the night before, you don’t want to wake up with a hangover and go for your first driving class in that state.
- Make sure you get a good hour of sleep before you go for your class.
- Also, have a heavy breakfast so that you don’t feel hungry in between while you are driving.
- Carry all the essentials that you might require – water, glasses, a small towel.
- Choose your footwear wisely. Something that is extremely comfortable and won’t slip off in between.
- Also, make sure you wear comfortable clothes while you drive.
When you actually get into the driver’s seat make sure you listen and understand the cockpit drill your instructor will teach you. This is an important session since you will have to do it every time you drive. Also, make sure you understand the working of the controls well so that you do not have any problem while driving in the future.